Sunday, December 9, 2007

ANIMAL ~ ~ ~

As some of you'll know I've been working this past 2 days.. work as flyer girl and M-O-D-E-L for 'Animal'..!! hahaha.. so unexpected right..?? the funny thing is, i haven even heard of this shop, 'Animal' before.. i thought it was a pet shop or some sort.. mana tahu they sell clothings de.. and apparently they have outlet in pyramid, Pavilion and the Gardens.. and the price is quite expensive..!! They gave me a shock when i found out i have to model on stage..!! in pyramid some more..!! haha.. but anyhow, it's the experience that count. i meet lots of new friends there.. including the girls that work with me and a bunch of super talented guys from ipoh.. fulamak, they dance giler chun-ted..!!


me trying out their clothing..~~


before the show starts..



me MODELLING on stage..!! hahaha..~~


'ANIMAL..!!'

Group picture:












we four girlzz~


after the last show.. ~relieve-ness~


the girlz with mervin..


this fella gila look like alex fong lek san..!!
*dunno whats his name..~~*


mervin and I..~~
*some say he look like Bosco (the Kim Gary ambassador)*


me and 'chao-ke-li"
(energy's Niu Nai good childhood friend)


the boyz doing their thing on stage.. COOLNESS.!!

THANKS DEBS FOR VISITING ME IN PYRAMID..!!
*so pai-seh have to let you see i catwalk.. hahaha*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment