Tuesday, May 6, 2008

tired tired tired

Today's job was.... uneventful. Among the different type of people i meet today includes a mother who relies on her 9 year old daughter when they shops coz she cant see very well, a lesbian couple, a couple who keep running away from me every single time i wanna approach them (aihz!!), and a tall + good looking + hot body guy (this guys do exist!!) looking for the orange juice squeezer.. I'm wondering do they still produce hose squeezer?

what else?? And for lunch, I ate sushi..!! hehehe.. and bread story punya polo pau~~ sedap oh!! And i have to eat all alone, thanks to a certain WONKY that ffk-ed my.. hahaha.. Owh, and for my dinner, Thanks to Victor for dropping by 1 Utama to pass me the bread you baked.. not bad ah your bread, sorry i couldn't enjoy it as much as I'm not a fan of raisin.. but it was good.. what's inside oh??

my sushi.. haha.. can see the wasabi~~??
syok!!
my pass to work.. can see the number??
guess how does the number relates to me?? HEHEEH

_________________________________________________________________

Forgot to post this earlier, that day after service we went to 2046 in Kuchai Lama and celebrated Kar seng's birthday..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY again, my didi Joseph!!
^__^

Leong Kar Seng, the fat fella~~

praying real hard?? for wat? girls?? hahaha

the boys~~


He accepting his B'day card..
~more like receiving certificate of achievement~ hahha
jasmine plum (super big!)

haha, half eaten already deb's rice..
my rice awal sudah habis makan.. hahha


B'day boy punya cake..
haha, one peice only, but got ice cream..
sedaaaaaaaaaaaap!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment