Sunday, July 27, 2008

woo hoo~~!!

YAY, finally i can blog.. heheh.. wanted to blog bout my trip to Genting but no pics to upload la.. but nvm, i can tell you all.. IT WAS SO DARN FUN IN GENTING...!! thanks to all my mafia players: Deborah, Dennis, Edmund, HSL, Jason, Joanne, LPH and Sue May, I had such a blast there.. there was just so much laughing and mafia-ing (almost everywhere we went).. I would definitely go n a trip with them again~~!! to langkawi this time ya~!! I miss those times..!!

Pictures are here: (finally..~~)
















But what I really wanna blog about today is the street party i worked for just now. Have you ever heard of Chris Daughtry? Well, he was the main attraction for this event called 'Traffic Jam Street Party' in 1 Utama. I was one of their crew and got to be in kinda up-close and not-so-personal with him. I was there when he was rehearsing for the show and was in the VIP box during his entire performance. Oh, Daniel Lee (Malaysian Idol) also performed and I got to take pictures with him!! HAHAHHA.. so happy!! he is really small size man~~!! so unmanly of him! hahaha..






Woo-hoo!! Daughtry rox..!!




CAn you see that its Daniel?! hahaha..
The pic kinda blurr la, bodo camera!!


Me posing for the event~ ngek ngek~


Sammy and I

my PJI frens~


~toilet in we~


~Feeling rich, we went to sakae sushi and eat~ hahahha.. * I'm officially in LOVE with Sakae Sushi~!*


The next thing I've been meaning to blog about is this concert, no.. it's more like a stage play in Bangwsar Shopping complex. It's called 'Forever Plaid'. Its is performed by 4 European guy- Frankie, Smudge, Jinx and Sparkie (kinda cute.. ^__^). the show was full with a lot of singing, acting and dancing. It was so hilarious and cool, maklumlah, first time see this kinda play real life. hehehhe.. we went and take picture with them after their play, HEHEHE








*love them to the max max max!!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment