Saturday, April 4, 2009

Heart 6

Hahaha.. First and foremost, thank you all who say that my Chinese is not bad~ LOL.. Even though i got a few help from a few frens but most of it I came up with it myself kay?! hehhehe..


And I stole this picture from Florence's blog and wanna let you all see.. hahahha.. I kinda love it leh.. The Mun Suet in the sketch really looks like me~!! hahahaa.. But the guys don't look the same in real life.. HAHAHHA..
(I'm damn proud and jealous of FLorence lo.. She can draw so beautifully) :-(



1 Comment:

  1. Florence said...
    haha... ty, but my drawing skill stil so cha in drawing their hand and pose..lol..i juz will noe to draw face more although not so nice..wakakaka :P i will try improve more...aha if u interested thn u can learn oso ma..

Post a Comment