Saturday, June 6, 2009

Awakening 4 Jesus..!!

It's the time again~!! woo hoo!! so excited for this conference~! Cant wait to meet God..!! ^^

There will be conference as well at night but I encourage everyone to come for the Friday's night gathering.. It'll be free, no worries!! Pastor Philip will be talking about his trip to hell.. The one God brought him to hell so that he could share it with us.. I know some people might not believe in God or in heaven and hell, but its not too late for you to change your mind now, I mean before you leave the surface of the earth.. Cause you'll kever know when that day will come right?

Some might think of me as a Jesus girl, but heck, I'm glad to admit I'm a soldier for God. Don't you think it's so exciting to serve God, the creation of the world? I have never regretted my choice to accept Jesus and I hope all of you that is reading this post would open up your heart to the whole concept of God and Jesus..

Information for the conference:

Date: 10, 11, 12, 13 June 2009

Time:
9 am til before conference (Workshop etc) - RM120, inclusive of t-shirt, lunch and dinner (register early!)
6.30 pm (Conference) - Free entrance, open to ALL

Venue: Main Sanctuary FGA, KL
Map to FGA KL


A trip to Hell
Please watch this clip until the end.. I'm begging you~




A4J - Awakening for Jesus 国度复兴特会 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment