Saturday, October 16, 2010

Start of a New Beginning



Oops, haven been blogging for a long time and suddenly felt how lonely this blog is.. hahahhaa..


But anyway, just wanna tell the whole world that I'll be interning with a production company and of this November.. And the company is:




(Guess most of you non-mass comm-ers would not know about this company.. lol)


Feelings are kinda mixed up cause one side I don't want to walk into the working world and the other hand I wanna stop learning the same thing for 4 years. But yeah, guess I'm still not quite ready for a new beginning yet, esp when I don't know what the future holds for me..!!


You wanna know what I think I know? I have this plan that I'll intern for 2 months then if I like it there, I'll keep working for 1 year and after that, get my own car (installment of coz) and then I am officially an ADULT when I have my own car..!! OMGGGG!! scarieeeeee.. :(


Not to mention then have to think of marriage then kids then sending your kids to kindergarden, secondary school, college and OMG...!!! The list is never ending.. *shivers*


Guess it's no fun to grow up ha? But we all have to go through this path anyway, so what the heck.. Just live every moments joyfully, right? ^^


And I need to enjoy my youth while I still have them! LOL.. Now quite obsess with 'bao yang' (forgotten what's it called in Eng).. Need to get good face mask, good make-up sets, exercise (haha!) and of coz, buy nice clothes!! woohoo!! ^^


Guess growing up comes with benefits too, I can earn my own money and buy the things that i like..!! Unlike now where I'm so limited and broke.. :( hahahaa..


Well, just wish me luck and hopefully the future is "one road smooth wind" and just like what me and KB like to joke about, "Smooth Weird Natural".. hahahaha..


Embrace the future and like
Jeremiah 29:11 stated:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declare the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"


No worries, God is with me everyday..!! woohoo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment