Thursday, May 3, 2007

"ice cream, ice cream".. thats waht i've been saying fot the past 10 days...(20th till 29th).. with the bell given (pic).. so tiring o.. have to stand for 8 hours on weekdays and 10 hours on weekends... but luckily got high salary.. HEHEHEHE... *but can only get my salary on wjune la*.. mana tahu on the last day of my work, got fire happen!! the stupid plug damn old ad den start burning the wrapping paper (which was right next to the main plug).. scare the shit outta me.. den no more power for all my ice cream, we have to bring ALL of the MAGNOLIA ice cream to the cold store.. lucky 2 of my guy frens came and help.. if not, jalat dot com la me and my girl friend..


After these ten days, i can hafal all the magnolis ice cream prices already.. just ask me if, i can tell you.. after and before discount.. hahaha... now me and my fren oso darn close to the gint ppl ad.. the putu mayam uncle, the kacang uncle, the security lady, the maggie mee lady, vitagen lady, and not forgetting the creamo lady.. hahaha.. we see them like almost everyday until can be frens ad.. =)


me and my fren, chai yan..




the brand i'm promoting..!! MAGNOLIA...!!




i even learned how to do a flower ballon from the uncle who just steped up to us and teached us..



my booth.. outside the small giant in kelana jaya.. *hot like shit*



my 'kawan setia".. work together for 10 days..! *i kinda miss it now*.. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment