Friday, May 25, 2007

no leng chai! ish!!!

After dunno how mana weeks of talking bout wanting to go play badminton together, finnally me, hong, robin, jiin, jason , geoff and don went to a place near subang parade to play badminton. but that don ar, came bout 30 minutes den ciou ad.. leaving his racquet with us.. lucky he got bring racket (not in optimum condition but boleh pakailah) hehehe.. so sad lam, the place no leng chai's.. got la few ppl training there and playing but some either fat or short.. no nice body to look at oso.. (hehehhe).. but rite, that wei hong darn good.. lucky i nvr play with him! hahaha., so dunno who is betta than the other (although the ans is pretty obvious) haihzz...



Den after badminton session (which btw, everybody damn stinko), we went to mcD to enjot aircond woth only ordering drinks(which can refill), we went to HARTAMAS (punya jauh...) to makan mamak (not ordinary mamak though.. 'highER class' mamak) haha... but overall the day was fun la.. den after this the BOYS goin play bball... (iron-man la all of them, not tired de).. bu the saddest thing is rite..... NO LENG CHAI.. hahha.. so, to comfort myself, i shall post all the hunks i think who are hot HOt HOOOOTTT>>> hehehe


first.. KAKA!!



won bin (koren hunk)



song seung huen (i juz loooove this guy!!)



and not forgettin.. LEE HOM!!




and this malaysian dude.. charles brunold (he was in cleo most eligible bachelor and the reality show, what women want)



jared padalecki (better than wentworth miller) *haha*





VY Utt.. though he's g*y, he's still hot though



and se&ev (korean singer)



Jensen Ackles (the BIG brother in supernatural)*he's pretty supernatural to me..*




chad micheal murray (kinda hot actually)


Jake gyllenhaal (love his eyes.. OHMY GOD>....)

Fahrenheit (taiwan group).. i personally like the one on the left.. =)

last but not least.. vic chou.. (former F4 member)

anymore leng chai's you think i've missed out??

3 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Wei hao po!(miang lady)
    never really read what the blog is about la, but saw you putting all the guys' pic there, so call u hao po lor. anyway, just doing my duty to leave a msg here, hehe! ciao!
    The O.F. Kiddo said...
    Haih, where got chatbox for me to talk ? So I guesss I shall flood your comment box. As I haven been updating my blog for -- today. Guess I shall blog here. Here I go~

    First of all, I wanna give you some correction. I guess you were suppose to type VJ Utt instead of VY Utt and Se7en instead of Se&en right ? Hehehe... gotcha !

    And today indeed we had a great time. Wei Hong is the King. Wakil negeri wo... of coz la... me lost like shit only. The lunch was really damn far away, but the food was okay... new experience to me. Never eat just on banana leaf.

    But I guess I too greedy. At the end I almost vomit you know ? Wanna jadi iron-man but difficult. Coz raining before the game starts. So decided to postpone it. Maybe tomorrow. Come la ! But guess when you are reading this comment the game has already over !

    Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha~~~ Guess you can see, this is the longest comment you ever get. Hehe. You dare to say Wei Hong don't update ? Before this you also just keep the BP joke only for also quite some time wart !

    Like me la... update so often ^^
    Oh yea, in order to view the pictures... please right click on your mouse then choose 'show picture' then the picture will be shown. Okay ?
    The O.F. Kiddo said...
    And I like your new templates

Post a Comment