Monday, June 25, 2007

FRIDAY, 22nd June

i went to work in Subang Carrefour for MUNCHY's to promote their new product, GigaBite. its only 3.75 for one packet and it comes with an air-tight seal zip so you wouldn't have to eat everything at once. its really convenient as it come in a small packet!.. not only that, munchy's got mascot some more! the mascot damn cute! i got its picture!!!!


me in my 'uniform'




the mascot! fat and totally cute!



oh.. forgot to mention, i saw this bunch of Japanese guys and girls, all wear black and the guys are totally cute! i ask them to try my sampling and they were like 'sumimasen, sumimasen' and keep bowing their head.. *kawaii!!* den keep saying 'oishi, neh.. neh.. neh..' F*ing cute!!


SATURDAY, 23rd June

i went to work for munchy's again.. but in mid valley pulak.. this place unexpectedly got lots of leng chai..*hehehhe* but nothing really happen la.. i bought a CD player for my room!! with my own money! i feel damn proud of myself.. hehe.. but then i went back home with a extremely pain foot! standing whole day like no body's business.. haih..


my own CD player!


SUNDAY, 24th June

I woke up early in the morning to cut my hair.. oh my god! that fella went and cut my hair until i cant even recognise myself! i look so different! and he keep saying, 'cute ma, cute ma'.. ham ma de that fella! now i no muka to jumpa orang oso wei! but then later that afternoon i went to 1 Utama,. since i janji with people ad to go.. with my hair like dat, i kept looking at the mirror to fix my hair.. arr!!! so horrible!! Wo de ma ya!! then in 1U, we went to makan, den watch 'men in white'.. that show damn funny la.. is typical Singapore show la, but stupidly funny..


from left: Wei ling, chai yan, me in my weird hair, and Eu Jhin


me and my unforgivable hair and wei ling

1 Comment:

  1. The O.F. Kiddo said...
    hey seriously... what happened to you... to your hair ?

Post a Comment