Sunday, June 10, 2007

fulsal tournament..

Yesterday i had so much fun in the futsal tournament.. thanks Robin for inviting me!! me, Robin, 3 other guys and 3 others gals were put into one team..
WE WERE THE AUSTRIA TEAM !!
there were also many teams there - Italy, France, Australia, Taiwan, Holland, Japan, S.Korea, Belgium etc. there were 20 teams all together. we matched with 9 different teams in total yesterday. -Won 5 matches but lost 4 matches- so, we couldn't make it to the semi finals.. semi finals was between S.Korea-Italy and Australia-Spain. After 15 minutes, the 2 teams who made it to the finals was Italy and Spain. Unfortunately, i didn't stay back to watch the finals as it was already 9 pm and my body was aching all over! so I'm guessing.. erm.. Italy won! heheh.. not sure though..

but anyway, today i woke up and my body was damn painful..!! All over!!! especially my leg.. cant even walk properly now.. guess i didn't do my warm up properly.. or maybe i didn't exercise for a very long time ad.. but I'm glad i went to the tournament yesterday as i got to meet lots of new people.. THANK AGAIN ROBIN! and sorry to the guy who got his ball stolen a few times by me and another team-mate of mine! hehe..

Rules of playing a guy-girl futsal:
- Girls score: 3 marks
Guys score: 1 mark
- Only girls can enter the D box
- Guys are not allowed to hit the girls upper body (face, chest, stomuch etc)
- Guys cannot touch girls when girls/guys are dribling the ball




0 Comments:

Post a Comment