Monday, July 23, 2007

Saturday, 21st July

After talking bout the concert bout almost a month now, the day has finally arrived! Although my mom forbids me to join the concert, i went anyway.. since it was so near my house!! And also i don't like to FFK people (Deborah).. I'm a woman of words.. =) ..

As I arrived there, the concert started already!! i was a lil' late coz my sister keep slowing me down.. *ish* .. As i arrived there, an Australian band, 'INTONE', was performing on stage.. they were AWESOME!! me and deborah went right in front of the stage to dance.. the vocalist is a bit the leng chai lo, actually.. =0.. ANYWAY, The concert lasted bout 3 hours and Deborah was feeling sick the whole time!! *Drink more water, gal!*


'INTONE' - Australian band


lead singer - Chris Harris (in red)






Sick Deborah and me








Mark and Chris Harris (they're brothers!!)


A token of appreciation


Me, Mark, Chris, and Deb




Their releases :




0 Comments:

Post a Comment