Saturday, July 21, 2007

To SAM YVONNE....

hey gal.. As promised, I'm posting up my college frens pictures for you to see.. =) And can you believe we actually talked bout for about 1 and the half hours yesterday..?? damn long wei.. so many things to catch up on.. anyway. here are the pictures..:


This is almost every member in my class..
*pic taken after our first event. metamorphosis*


Another picture of my class.. but not everyone is in it..


A picture of me and my WIFE, Florence.. =)


And this is Winnie.. my new camwhore friend.. hehe..!!


oh.. Gay-ism happens ALL THE TIME in our class.. =)
*fyi: that's Kien and wei hong*

This is 'my family' in the class...
From left: Wei jiin (the big bro), robin (my brother), wei hong (my ji mui), me and Jason (my camwhore fren oso).. =)


And this is me in the Taman Megah handicap home.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment