Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I have decided to do only one tag bacouse the other taag is in chinese and it's freaking long~!! Ya allah.. (not that this is short) Aihz..

1) The person who tagged you is: The OCK
2) Your relationship with him/her is: Fortunately only friends.. ^_^
3) Your first impression of him/her is: Never noticed him at first.. coz was friends with David first.. HAHAHAHA
4) The most memorable moments with her: wakao.. too many bad memories ad.. (esp when he naik marah that time)
5) The most memorable thing he/she has said to you is: Ntg is worth to remember..!! LOL..
6) If he/she becomes yr lover, you will: If he was my lover I would be happy right? since I accepted him.. LOL..
7) If he/she became yr lover, what should he/she improve at: Kuruskan badan!!
8) If she becomes yr enemy, what would you do: Headshot him.. (who ask him always headshot me in CS)
9) If he/she becomes yr enemy, the reason will be: Beh tahan his hiao-ness..
10) The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is: Pair him up with another guy.. Coz he's soooo Gay~!
11) Your overall impression on him/her: bloody hiao.. But good leader la.. Very funny.. ^_^
13) The characteristic you love most about yourself: Active and Cute..!! HAHAHAHHAA.. (You can kill me next time you seeme) hahaha..
14) The characteristic you hate most about yourself: To playful ad.. And don't take things seriously..
15) The most ideal person you want too be is: Jesus..!!
16) For people that care and like you, say something to them: I love you!! Muaks muaks!!
17) Pass this quiz to 10 ppl who you want to know how they feel about you.
1- Chern Lin
2-SPY
3-Jason
4-Isaac
5-Rui Wei
6-Victor
7-Chong Sheng
8-MIcheal
9-Eric
10-Chien Lung


18) Who is 6 having a relationship with: none that I know of... (or is there...??) ^_^
19) Is 9 a male or female: Male.. But sometimes I wonder..... hahha
20) If 7 and 10 were together, would it be a good thing: They two close until cannot close ad la..
21) What is 2 studying at the moment: Mass Comm..!!
22) When was the last time you had a chat with 3: During Leo Idol time.. (3 days ago?)
23) What kind of music does 8 like: I think all.. but donno la.. hahaha
24) Does 1 have any siblings: one brother and one sister i think.. (I dunno eh!!) hahha..
25) Will you woo 3: hahha.. woo back my 'ex-bf'? HAHAHHA
26) How about 7: Aiyo, my husband ad eh.. still need to woo meh? ahaha..
27) Is 4 single: yeap.. very much single..
28) What's the surname of 5: Mr. Khor Khor Khor
29) What's the hobby of 5: He is a zai nan.. you think leh? hahaa..
30) Do 5 and 9 get along well: Yeap, very well indeed..
31) Where is 2 studying at: Taylors!! woo-hoo!!
32) Say something casual about your eyes: I have sepet eyes.. :-( but it's okay, its the trend now.. hahaha..
33) Have you tried developing feelings for 5: waliou~! jie-di lian?! hahaha.. nah..
34) Where does 9 live?: around Atria
35) What colours does 4 like: White..!! ( I saw from his blog.. hahahha)
36) Are 5 and 1 good friends: erm.. they dunno each other eh! hahaha..
37) Does 7 like 2: They also duno each other! hahahha..
38) How did u get to know 2: same college with her.. but we got close only last year..
39) Does 1 have any pets: okay, I just realize I know very lil' about her.. HAHHAHAA..
40) Is 7 the sexiest person in the world: My husband eh, you think leh?! hahhaha..

2 Comments:

  1. LiGhT said...
    omg...unfortunately is friend if fortunate is lover right? thats so unfortunate for me..
    you should be happy if i trying to court you..
    like no.11 the most though the info of 'hiao' is inaccurate..

    thank God tat you completed tis tag, completed tis tag is come with a headshot in CS, nex time CC reward you la
    akira said...
    see, hiao again~ hahaha..
    waliou.. you court me?? i can't take the heat man..
    I'll jump down building eh!! hahaha..

Post a Comment