Wednesday, February 25, 2009

One Day Ke-le-feh




Guess what me, Eric and Rui Wei worked as today?

A kelefeh for a mandarin drama on 8 tv.. hahahha..

You know when you see the movie in cinema or something, there will be people behind eating or walking or just plain sitting? Well, that is what we did today in The Cave, SS2.. Only sat and drink and PRETEND to be talking to the person infront or next to us.. hahaaha.. what a job kan? LOL.. But Rui Wei was the bartender, together with another guy while me and Eric was the background people.. hahaha..







The movie is called Love in A Cup (I think..) and it's starred by John Huang (winner of Project Superstar 1st Season), Rick (Ho Chak ex-host), Duncan and Jason (from I Want To Be A Model) and maybe a few others but I didn't see them today.. I even get to take a picture with John.. LOL.. Okay la, it's nothing to be so gung-ho about but I was kinda excited eh today.. first time acting in a tv drama.. As kelefeh also never mind.. hahaha.. John real-person is damn friendly, and damn funny.. kinda cute also.. Rick is damn playful.. that Jason fella damn LCLY.. Beh-tahan him.. Yucks.. But not bad la, can see two model leng chai today.. LOL..




Duncan getting ready




Duncan and John in one of the scenes..
Can you see me behind them?! LOL..
Okla, since it's so small, you need open the picture in another window to see me clearer.. hahaha..


They shifted the conversation location but I'm still behind..!! LOL..


Rick and Duncan..
This part damn funny coz Rick keep playing..

And I realise something from today's shooting.. The artist we see on TV are as normal as you and me. They are just working to earn money.. hahaha.. And when they NG in a scene, they are not the most tired ones, the kelefeh's are the most tired ones.. Esp if you're the waiter in the scene.. you need to take back the food you serve and re-serve the food/drinks again and again..

~John and I~

2 Comments:

  1. Joanne said...
    Gal, u should wear dress more often la~Looks nice on you and makes you look pretty~!!! ^^
    Florence said...
    YORRRRRRrr y didnt ask me be kalefeh together?
    wahahahaha xD jk

Post a Comment