Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Asia For Jesus (Part I)



Hey guys, I'm finally back from Surabaya after attending Asia for jesus conference.. And it was AWESOME..!! I 've learnt and seen God's work there and really thankful to Him that I'm able to attend this conference.. An domg, this conference is superbly huge~!! People from Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, US and Brunei are all gathered together to witness the Army of God crusade.. The total number reaches 30,000 over people and thousands accepted Christ~!! Helalujah!!

Revival will be seen here in Malaysia~!!


More info about the conference could be retrieved from:

And I found Jaeson's Ma's official website..!! woo-hoo for me!! LOL..






Pastor Philip Mantofa preaching


~Vanness was on his knees the whole time Ps. Jaeson was preaching~








People are geting baptisted on the spot.. Give glory to the king!!

More to be uploaded in the future..

^_^


2 Comments:

  1. Florence said...
    walao so geng *-*
    akira said...
    yup~ wasted you nvr go eh~
    Dun worry, we brought back the anointment to cyc.. hahhaa..

Post a Comment