Friday, May 29, 2009

See..!! told you I'll blog bout ya!! ahhaha..


Happy Birthday Spy..!!

Dun wan dun wan, I wanna call you Pei Ni.. More imtimate.. LOL..!!

Take 2: Happy Birthday Pei Ni..!!



It'g been great knowing ya for the past 2 years, though only got close last year thanks to 'someone' but I really enjoyed your company with me.. ^^ Thanks for trusting me with your feelings and inviting me for all your outings and events etc.. Hope our friendship will last, even though we're not from the same country and you are not the same semester but rest assured I will still go crash in your house.. LOL.. But now you workin, no time for me ad.. sob sob.. I'll go kacau Wan Yen instead.. hehehe..But anyway, hope you had a great b'day celeb (without me) and hope I can celeb my b'day with you ~Hugs~

My message is short and sweet kan?? LOL..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment