Monday, July 13, 2009

I was having some confusing moments yesterday night and without delaying, I took some moments to talk to God. And He have answered my questions on the spot through His words in the bible. Thank You Lord for opening up the road for me and showing what I should be doing in the future. I will never forget your words to me yesterday night and will always keep it in my mind as I serve you even more in the future. Thank You..

Bro & Sis, we must always lean on God no matter what happens in in your life. He is the answer to all your question and all He wants is just for you to submit your heart to Him. Lets all fight with Him and not to forget to go in and seek His kingdom~ Gambate CYC..!! We are One now!!


[1 Samuel 8:7-8]
7 And the LORD told him: "Listen to all that the people are saying to you; it is not you they have rejected, but they have rejected me as their king. 8 As they have done from the day I brought them up out of Egypt until this day, forsaking me and serving other gods, so they are doing to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment