Friday, July 24, 2009

I had a great time yesterday bonding with my leo friends.. First we went to sing k in Neway 1U and omg.. It's been soooooo long since I last sang k..~! damn fun eh~ Sing all those super English old songs (including Phil Collins, Spice Girls, and omg.. Frank Sinatra!) cause majority don't sing cina songs.. Nut never mind, lucky i got my cina partner, Mr. Chew with me.. so fun to sing duet CINA songs with him~ hahaha..


~my duet partner~




*not in picture: Justin..*








Then after sing k we headed to Paramount to play some balls.. what balls?? Pool balls!! lol.. i tell you, that place ambience quite good eh~ highly recommended! and plus, it's cheap too~! LOL.. On weekdays la.. coz now got 50% discount.. ^^ It's called Pelangi btw.. ^^


*outside Pelangi*


Really had a blast with them.. with the laughters and screaming and dramas.. We should soooo do it again~ plus sing k, i mean.. cina theme next time.. hahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment