Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Saturday, 8th Sept

I got a job offer for today and tomorrow. And guess where my work place is?? SUNWAY LAGOON…!!! Yay!! I got to go inn lagoon for free..!! ngek ngek.. But go in also wont play all the games there la… I go there solely for work purposes only. I, as usual, promoted for munchys.. This time, I wasn’t all alone. We have like 15 people of us. It was like a road show... ^_^.. And guess who I saw while I was working?? JACKIE CHAN!! Lucky ~ ~ hehehe.. He was very friendly to his fans… Keep waving and kissing at everyone... So cute la that uncle.. =) .. After my lagoon job, I went to my friends shop in Summit to teman her since she’s all alone today. So we camwhored a lil’ when no customer time. Fyi: I’m getting the hang of the who shop. So complicated la her shop.. all the codes and all for the computer stuff (pc-DVD, pc games, software, ps2 games, x box etc).. Holy ~ ~ ... Den close shop ad bout 10 something, we went asia cafĂ© (again) with wai phan. After makan ad W.Phan drove us makan angina in his Storm. Why? To relieve our stress..! So fun oh... When Inn send me went back home, it was already almost 2.. Next day must work in the morning some more ~ ~



lagoon.. damn lots of people.~~


jackie chan...!!!


this was on sunday.. where i worked for only 1 hour and still get full pay (rm80) hahahah!!




the packing process..


the selling process.. i was one of those girls packing and selling.. (NOT EASY WEI..)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment