Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Thursday, 6th Sept.

Woo-hoo…!! I finally watched Secret! Gila nice that show!! Jay Chou melted my heart, again!! Hahaha.. First time I see him dance, with a girl (not that he usually dances with guys.. ^_^) Aww... He is just soooo cute!! The story line of the movie also very new and interesting for me… can’t believe he actually directed such a cool movie.. He is just so damn talented... kekkeke.. But anyway, today I went to 1 Utama with Deborah and Rachel Au... So fun la!! We watch secret first den we went makan and shopping..!! heheh.. And in the cinema, we were the only one there!! Literally... There was no one else who watch that show at that time... so we dominated the whole place... Put our legs high up etc... And talk out loud... no need to silence phone also... =) … den we eat at food court (economical) and shopping!! Deb spend damn a lot of money on the clothing, accessory, dog things and other stuff.. Den the three of us bought the SAME design necklace for fun!! hehehe.. i really like the necklace though... And i bought an angklet for myself too... taday was really fun though.. ^_^

three of our legs in the cinema.. (HAHAHHA..)

my necklace


my anklet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment