Sunday, September 23, 2007

Angeline's wedding day..



WEDDING COUPLE :
Ken and Angeline (so matching hoh..??)
*jealous-nya..!!*

As some of you all may know, i went back to Ipoh on last Tuesday night and skipped class on Wednesday to be my cousins' (Angeline - my mother's side) bridesmaid for her wedding! hehe.. i was so excited to be one since I've not done it before.. lucky it wasn't me alone.. i was my sister's co-bridesmaid.. ngek ngek..

pics:


my whole family (sis, mommy, daddy, mua)

*sorry for being kaki ayam*

ppl, how do I look in that dress ya...??


THE BRIDE + my sis and I

(three super leng lui's)

HAHAHAAH


the bride (whole) family member



my far-related-family from kelantan


my relatives from Ipoh

(my foster grandma's son's family)


the bride's parents were putting the veil over her face

(middle one is 'tai kam che')


THE BRIDE (Angeline) solo picture

pretty ka?? ^_^


here comes 'the prince'...

man of the day

*dang dang, dang dang...........)


obstacles/hardship that the prince (or his male fren) must go through before can get his bride

kesian jadi his fren ~~


yay..!! dapat dah..!! (exchange wedding ring)


*smooch*

awWww.....


praying ceremony

f.y.i: there were lots of praying that day..

(make my eyes damn pain, thx to the smoke)



the married couple *jum cha* to my parents


my parents giving them ang pau (lai lai xi xi)



me receiving ang pau!!! HAHAHAAAHAHAH


family photo (can see me..??)

*i just realize how tan i am... haihz..*


another pig is sacrificed

*but damn SEDAP..!!*


the guys side family

(mother, father, 2 brother, sister-in-law)

at night dinner time...

yum seng..~~~~

i'm the one in purple..!!
*shouldn't wear my jacket la.. but it was freaking cold~~*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment