Friday, October 5, 2007



yay..!! today i finally got my August salary.. and I'm using them to belanja wei jiin and robin cause they help me quite a lot already.. belanja-ing them is the least i could do.. ^_^.. and i got a new job offer.. today i went for the briefing and got to know quite a lot abour Tissot.. so I'll be working fo them in the weekends.. but i have to work only one day for each weekend (either sat or Sunday) coz my sister 'sharing' job me.. the pay is damn good lo.. RM 160 a day.. from 11.30 - 9.00pm.. damn chun rite..?? wanna noe what's my job..?? just wear their t-shirt with short skirt and sport shoes and just attract customer.. dun even have to sell the watches.. oh, did i not mention I'm 'promoting' watches? for tissot.. its an Swiss brand and its been here since 1853.. ^_^ their ambassador are Micheal Owen, Barbie Xu and Nicky Hayden.. the best part is.. i get to keep their t-shirt.. i really like their shirt.. damn bergaya.. i sure will wear to college one day.. ^_^ my working place includes sg.wang, times square, 1 Utama, The Curve and the sepang circuit..(can't wait to go there!! I've never been there before..~~)



these two are examples of may of the t-touch navigator watches in tissot.. it is literally a touch screen watch and costs around RM2.55 - Rm 3000... you can check the metre, attitude, temperature, weather, and there's alarm also.. damn chun..


these two are examples of T-race watches.. because tissot is the official timekeeper for moto GP, therefore they came up with these limited edition watches..



and this is the watch I'll be wearing while i work.. (i think...~~) to me all watches look alike.. especially this type of watch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment