Monday, October 22, 2007

Moto GP ambassador



wow!! i gila dark now wei/..!! stupid moto GP job.. make me go all the way to Sepang.. lucky got good pay.. have to stand under the hot sun (lucky got umbrella), give out calender and SMILE and take picture with everybody.. but the best thing is.. got lots of ANG MO..!! hahha// topless ang mo some more.. wakaka.. then got lots of Japanese people and not to mention, Malaysians MAT REMPIT..!! damn lots of lala malays there lo.. sampat gila.. keep blowing whistle *vue-wiet* like there's no tomorrow only.. dah lah have to stand under hot sun, have to endure their 'harassment' some more.. deng-ness.. but anyway.. its my fist time to sepang.. under any circumstances, i dun think I'll go sepang de.. too damn hot and noisy.. and i thin this year's winner is Casey Stoner.. no more Nicky Hayden (he's tissot ambassador, btw.. damn leng chai one..!!)

the sepang track .. see the no.15? the whole line are thats the place where all the booth's are.. including tissot..
Jane + I

Jane + Mia

Mia + I
me under the umbrella.. ^_^

me again ..~~
me me me..!!!
some of the tissot crew = jason, Hui Jing, me, Andrew and Kevin

tissot truck..
the sepang curcuit.. (I manage to take the moto's picture while its moving..!!)


some of the Ducati ambassodor, if i'm not wrong..

Honda show room.. the bikes super cool!!

my entry pass.. hahaha..
Tissot limited edition watch.. (dun think got ppl but though.. damn expensive.. i think bout RM6000 plus)

Random picture i took.. it look damn very cool..

scary rite my hand..?? ya allah~~ not only my arm, my legs also red ad..!! GG-ness..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment