Monday, October 15, 2007

late night movie

I just came back from watching 'I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry'. this is considered my first time watching a late night movie.. watch until one something.. den after movie the six of us went yum cha in Ming Tian (Taman Megah).. mana tahu sit and chat until 3 something ad.. lucky i went back tak kena marah.. (since my sister also haven come back from her fren's bday party).. haha.. but going back to the show, i kinda like this show.. its humorous and yet its kinda serious in the sense that it fights for gay and lesbians rights. I don't really discriminate gays/lesbian (since i have a lot of these frens) but i know some people who really really ANTI-same sex relationship. I once read from an article saying, "We are born to this world as half. As we grow older, we have to find the other half to complete yourself. Your other half could be in any shape, form or sizes".. that means that some body's other half could be in a different religion or race or even the same sex. the show also tells a lot bout friendship, the length that Chucky is willing to go for Larry really amazes me. I mean, how many of us are willing to do that for a friend?? To THAT extend.. *wow*

*I went to Summit before going to 1U for the movie (wait for inn and phan to close shop first)*
We went to Mandy's and eat our dinner + take picture together:

me and sammy tried to camwhore (kena busted..!!)

all of us (candid shot) + Inn and I

Sammy and I (I love this picture..!!) + MK and I
*i realize i look the same in every picture..!! ~ya allah..~

MK took my picture while we were talking by the stairs (they say i look pretty here!! hahahah)


Us in 1U waiting for the movie time:


Inn and I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment