Saturday, October 6, 2007

today was damn sial.. waste my 6 hours there only.. first the client say to go sg..wang at 11.30, fine, me and Mia reach there at 11.15.. mana tau the client call and say the job starts at 2 pm.. nevermind, we two go jalan jalan at pavilion and sg.wang.. den later we walk to sg.wang around 1.30 .. the trailer belum datang pulak.. also nevermind.. we wait... wait wait wait until 3 somwthing also the trailer haven come yet, so we lepak in sg.wang lo, makan mcd and all with 2 other girl ( jane and suki).. den later we walk outside the mall we saw the trailer is there already, so we wait lo.... wait wait wait again.. wait until 5 soemthing then the client say today no need to work.. can go back ad.. damn it ar.. wasting all my time only.. been hanging in sg.wang there from11-30pm - 5.30.. somemore that time damn jam to go back.. so have to sempit with other ppl in the monorail and LRT... LUCKY SALARY STILL GOT.. IF NOT I DAMN 'DULAN'...
while waiting, we couldn't resist camwhoring.. hehehe

( though we four just meet each other but got quite close to each other)


this was the watch i promoted.. we get to bring it back somemore..!! hahaha.. huess how much is it? RM 2850.00...!!


this is Jane and Suki (look damna lot like Shu Qi)

Suki and I

Jane and I (she damn pretty la.. ish..!!)

Mia and I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment