Saturday, October 13, 2007

today I'm feeling very happy.. i realize that i have a loving family (aside from my dad) and a bunch caring friends. What more can a person ask for? Okla, maybe besides this two things, a person also need love from their partner. But since i dun have that, I'll just be thankful to God for granting me with my family and friends.. i just came back from yum cha with Kah Inn and Mee Kee.. today dun have Sammy with us, if not it'll be perfect.. nowadays, four of us love to go yumcha together.. after the yum cha session, we would just park the car outside my house and have some girl talk.. *about our family, college, life, love etc* we are sort of going through an emo stage in life.. its more like Kah Inn and Mee Kee are going through this stage.. mine and Sammy's are gonna end already.. it really means a lot to have friends you can rely on, to talk to , to advise you and to be 'there' for you.. somethings in life you just cant say or discuss it with your family members.. that's why we always need true frens in life. I've found my true friends already.. Have you..?? These friends would stick by your side, care for you and love you unconditionally; no matter how 'stupid' you or how broken or dependent you've become.

my true and bestest friends since secondary school are (in rondom position):

- Kah Inn

- Sammy

- Mee Kee

- Shiu siang

- E li

- Sam

Although I've kinda lost contact with Shiu Siang and Sam since they're in Australia and Singapore, i still have the rest who are still in Selangor. *thank God* if they're not here, i think I'll die of depression or even be a loner~~ oh, and thank you Wai Phan also for appearing in my life. your jokes never fail to make me laugh.. thank for listening about my crap with 'that fella' and i hope 'your problem' would pass soon so you won't have to suffer anymore.. ^_^



we decided to camwhore in the car ~~ *nothing betta to do*


Inn and I


Inn, me and Mee Kee


we found cigerette in Kah Inn's bag (Wp's one) and MK says its nice wor.. so we...


TRIED it..~~ !! hhahahahhaa...


den we make funny poses with the cigerette.. bunch of so-hai's..!!


sorry for the stupidness each of us possess.. but looking back at the pictures, its in front of true frens that we can be our silly self, right..?? ^_^
F.Y.I : If you can see properly, the cigerette is not even lit up.. *i'm a good girl after all..~~hahah!! *


Wai Phan and I..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment