Friday, November 9, 2007

deepavali at Ms.T's

while some chinese stayed home during deepavali, I went for Ms.T's open house.. Although she's my lecturer, its like there's no boundaries to the student-lecturer relationship. she can actually come down to our level.. cool.. five of us (me, Rob, Jiin, Hong and Kien) went to KL sentral to meet ms.t coz we don't know our way there.. den we meet Julia, Tash, Dara, Flo and Zheng Joo there.. so we all sama-sama drove to ms.t's place which was quite a distance from Kl sentral. After eating her delicious home cook meal (rendang ayam, curry chicken, and oh my god.. super delicious mutton), Ms.T received a phone call from alicia saying that her car tire puncture. then all the guys (except hong) and Ms.t went to save the damsel in distress. So, it was only the girls (and hong) at home.. we of course got nothing betta to do than to camwhore in ms.t's house.. hahah..

HAPPY DEEPAVALi..!!!

jules, me and debs.. *i was an indian for a night..!!* hehehe

After ms.t's open house, the four of us (me, Rob, Jiin and Hong) went for a yum cha session at the OldTown kopitiam near my place. its been a while since the four of us went yum cha together.. *haih.. should have taken picture together la.. only the four of us*.. and then mana tau i meet Kah Inn, Sammy and Mee Kee there also.. i stayed with the girls after the boys went back home.

Inn and I


Mk and I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment