Saturday, November 3, 2007

My First Prom..

Tonight is my first time prom-ing. I cant believe my first prom was kinda boring. besides not knowing some ppl there, the performance pulak some damn sucky (and load). Thank you Wai Phan for teman-ing me tonight. If not sure i damn bored. THANK YOU...!!!

In my table was me, Wai Phan, Deborah, Rachel Law + her date (Evan or something), Alyssa + her date (Aiman) and Geoffrey + his date (dunno who..).. So it was like Alyssa sibuk with her date, geoff busy with HIS date, me and Phan keep talking to each other. so only Rachel was talking to Deborah. hahaha.. *sorry debs..!!* den after the 4 or 5 course meals we eat, we went out to take pictures. with half of FiCM + some outsiders. Let me list down who from FiCM was there.. Mun Suet, Alyssa, Deborah, Rachel Law, Geoffrey, Yan Xin, Jesslyn, Patricia, Voon Voon, Evon, Donovan, Alice, Florence, Zheng Joo, Jason and Jing Chen. *sorry if i left out anyone ya*

Everyone look so pretty and hawt.. (including me..!! hahaa) but anyway, picture speak louder than words, right?

Credits to:
My sister: For helping me with my hair and make up..
Kah Inn, Mee Kee & Sammy: For giving me opinions and suggestions for what to wear and how to act in a prom..
Wai Phan: For fetching me there and back home and for going to the prom with me.. *I very touched d..*

After i reach home, Kah Inn and Mee Kee came my house for some girl talk (although Inn fell asleep...) and they left bout 3 something.. we manage to camwhore thought.. [they say I look like getting married..(chut kar)] hahhaa ..

Me....>>> :
HOW DO I LOOK...??? *comment pls..!!* hahahha


My date - Wai Phan and I *he look so scary here!! hahaaha*


Group picture..:



can you see properly?>? too many ppl cram up together ad..


Not group picture: ^_^


Jess and I (her eyes looks so pretty..!!)


Voon Voon, me and Yan Xin..
*i was laughing real hard coz Yan Xin was resting her head on my assets.. hhahah*

Jason and I *He looked very nice on that night.. ;p*


Don and I (they say we two look alike.. really meh..??* ahhahah

crazy girls.. jess damn funny.. hahahaha
The prettiest girls>> rachel, debs, me, patricia and jess in the toilet taking pictures.. hahha



i was the camera lady pulak.. ^_^

Nash doin his thing on the stage..!!


Performances:


A bunch of not-so-indian lecturers shaking their bottom assets...damn hillarious.>!!

"yo!! wassup? we're cool.. you dig me man??"



Shannon.. scared the shit outta me see him shaking like dat with Shakira's hip don't lie..


shafiq and his band.. damn nice oh..

Shafiq..!!! he can REALLY sing..

Camwhoring at my place after prom:

alamak.. this picture i dun look nice..!!

*somebody acting cute..*
hahaha

Inn and I *i like the 2nd picture.. i look erm... nice.. * hahaha
Inn + me, Mk + me

I think still got more pictures to come..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment