Monday, November 26, 2007

I went to a super gorgeous restaurant in Ulu Langat yesterday with my camp team-mates, Cao Cao and other new frens form FGA church. The restaurant is located on a hill top and can see the whole KL view from the restaurant.. That's not the best part, the best part is... throughout the whole time while I'm eating, the restaurant put up Jay Chou's concert in Taiwan..!! fu-la-mak..!! i eat also damn syok..!! but too bad, i lost my voice so cant sing..!!! sob sob.. so susahlah without my voice, can't sing and can't TALK..!! that's the worst part!! cant even talk.. damn susah have to keep quiet the whole time in class today.. sob sob..

Pictures in Ulu Langat..:

me with KL behind me.. ^__^

Mee Kee and I>>
Deborah, Me and Charlie

blurr but nice.. heheheh

Charlie and I (playing.>>)
Joseph and I

the girlszz (Pooi Kee dunno run where ad..)

Tc, me, Yi Wen and Pei Yi (Joseph behind)

ALL...>>!!

cant really see everyone.. (i'm down there.. can seee??...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment