Saturday, February 2, 2008

Went for CNY shopping today..!! Since got money to shop ad (thanks to Mr. James Kong and Mrs. Teng) hahahha!! Finally after so bloody long time of suffering with insufficient money to spend, I finally can 'berlagak' like anak orang kaya and spend money like water...!! {syok-ness}

I went to 1 Utama, Sg. Wang and Times Square today to search for any nice tops, bottoms and heels.. Lucky i managed to buy something..!! Not just "something", lots of things.. haha.. and this is only my first round.. I still got second round in Pyramid on Monday!! hahaha.. ~~I'm planning to buy a white covered heel and a purple covered flat shoe there~~

I managed to buy these today :
[spend bout Rm150 inclusive of transport and food]
~hahahaah!!~




White: Half Jacket: Rm 19.90 [SW]


White: Knee lenght dress: Rm 44.10 [1U]


Dark green: T-shirt: Rm10 [SW]


Dark brown: Casual top: Rm 25 [TS]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment