Wednesday, February 6, 2008

CHINESE NEW YEAR..~~

Chor 1 - Chor 3

This time of new year I went back to Ipoh (again..!!) with my family.. This time was different cause my dad booked hotel to stay.. (something different - no need stay in my aunts house ^__^) We stayed 2 night in the hotel called "Dragon and Pheonix"..

Chor 1 my schedule was kinda packed as we visited house by house and I was busy collecting ang pau~~ hahaha!!..
Chor 2 was kinda relaxing as we traveled around Ipoh and shopping complex (damn small only!!).. we wanted to watch CJ7 but all was fully booked.. even kung fu dunk is fully booked.. feeling dissapointed we went shoping instead and I got myself a bag (paid by my dad, of coz).. damn big bag - for college use (no need tumpang Kien's bag ad.. ^__^)
Chor 3 was damn tiring as I only remember sitting in the car and get my ass flattened..
we drove from Ipoh to Penang for lunch and visit my 4th uncle and his family (1 and the half hour) and then from Penang to KL (almost 4 hours).. then reach KL ad my 1st uncle belanja makan dinner in big restaurant pulak..
haha, damn nice the food there in the restaurant!! damn fulling..
After makan I went to my frens house to gamble and lost bout RM 60 or more..
DAmn sakit hati..!! haihz!!
lucky my ang pau money can cover it.. HAHAHA

my cousin's son (damn gila cute..!!)


~~on the way to Penang~~
In the restaurant:

sang ha min

fat pork meat
fu juk, i think~~


last but not least: C-R-A-B..!!!
The 30th Night

When every family is having dinner at with their family, mine did too~~ haha..
we prepared our own STEAMBOAT at home..
my sis and I prepared the chicken soup and tom yam soup ourselves.. and it tasted NOT BAD..!!
HAHAHHA..
Den we had lots of vegetables and meat on the table together with clams, prawns and even 'fatt choy'..
Will be goin back to Ipoh for CNY for chor 1 and chor 2 den to Penang for chor 3..











0 Comments:

Post a Comment