Thursday, February 21, 2008

bye siang..!!

Its been 3 months since Shiu Siang came back to Malaysia.. After a year of not meeting her, finally can meet her for the 2nd time {kat pizza hut}.. this time however to bid FAREWELL..!! Feel kinda sad becoz she's leaving but life goes on and she have to continue her studies in Australia..

To Siang:
Great knowing ya for almost 6 years, going on 7 years now~~
we've went through ups and downs together and thanks for being by my side all this while esp through my down-est point..
Though its been 4 of us together (you, me, eli and sam) but you and I have always been close~~
thanks for everything you've gave me from presents to souvenir and also all the support and care you have for me..
Hope our friendship will last until we get marrried and have kids.. hahhhah..
Take care of yourself in Aust and eat well~~
love ya always.. MUAKS!! hahaha..

-siang & ms-


~me, siang, fang~



-eli & ms-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment