Sunday, March 2, 2008

Finally a Degree student~

Tomorrow I'm gonna start my class officially..I've meet a few of my classmate, not all of them coz i noe got lots of people like to skip orientation. Hopefully when class starts tomorrow will have more leng chais.. hahaha.. not bad la the classmates that I've meet during orientation, kinda friendly and do'n't look like the lanci type. Can't wait to mingle with them.. hahah..

I have a big feeling this degree curse will make me' lan kai' even more.. after class go gym den wait for kah inn to fetch sure will go yum cha..then during friday, saturdays and sunday i'll do some freelance job or go gym.. sure my mom won't see me at home very often punya..

aihz, hopefully the government will approve my PTPTN loan den can no need to trouble my parents for the freaking expensive fee.. lucky got 50% scholarship but have to work for the college la (free labour for them, babi betul~~)..

I just hope this year of 2008 would be a great year for me to have more money and less problems/troubles..
hopefully it'll be smooth sailing for me and all my friends as well as my family..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment