Friday, March 28, 2008

Aihz, got tagged by Eli since dunno how many week ago.. hahah, not only wanna do~~ For the sake of 6 yrs friendsip, do je la.. HAHAAHAHA



Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all..



1. Who is your all-time inspiration?

My MOM, definately~~



2. Have you given your first kiss away?

haha, this one very funny story, got time only tell~



3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 4 blog buddies you would take with you?

Sammy - So she can do the 'ah sei' work

Wei Hong - coz he can make me laugh and he's damn hygenic

Eli - so I can 'zhat' her non-stop there.. haha

Devorah - So that she a.k.a. Meguni can scare me at night.. haah



4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?

The place with a lot of delicious food to eat.. HEHEHEHE



5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?

Have another 5 more dreams.. HAHAA *damn greedy, right me?*



6. Do you have a crush now?

Use to, not a anymore~



7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?

A lot wor.. Family la, friends la, my cell phone la and internet.. haha



8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?

Keep it a secret, duh!! hahaha.. and quietly belanja my friends and family..



9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?

haha, no way.. i;m the kind of people that dun like to show true feeling punya..



10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.

erm, this is a tough one~~ hahah.. lets see, crazy, hardworking, and nerdy!! hahaha..

one more: 'tau fah' damn good punya.. haha..



11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?

Love me, care bout me, and never fall out of love with me..

physically leh: tall, fair, killer body, smells nice.. hahah



12. Which type of person do you hate the most?

Fakers, two face snakes, liars..!!



13. What is your ambition?

Be successful in the future, no matter where the wind brings me to~~


14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Wa, this is a hard question..

erm, i think i would like them to hint hint to me, not say it to my face.. hhaaa



15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

self esteem, self confidence, happiness, wealth and health~~



16. Are you a shopaholic or not?

YES..!! But most of the time no money to buy, so have to control myself and stay at home, so wont feel the pain of window shopping~~



17. Do you believe in miracles?

I do, actually.. it takes a miracles for us to be born in this world anyway..



18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?

erm, I also dunno.. prolly the part of me thats bad attitude..



19. Is there anything that u have done which u regret?

Sure got la, Bumi mana tak ditimpa hujan? but I think i've grown from it~~



20. What message do you want to stress ?

Read my friendster shoutout la.. haha, lazy wanna type, too long ad..~~



Tag:



Sammy



Wei Hong



Deborah



Leong Kar Seng



Rachel Au



Zheng Wei



~~and whoever that wanna do~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment