Sunday, March 9, 2008

ku punya update..

Yosh.. haven been blogging for quite some time already.. lets see, my last entry was before college started.. So many things has happened since college started.. Some of which I wouldn't tell (keep some privacy for myself)..
Lets see, ma dad came back for Phuket on Sunday and bought lots of t-shirts.. I guess the shirts there are cheap, if not he wouldn't buy so many for us.. hahha.. not bad la the shirt, kinda baggy for me, so I wouldn't wear it to outside, just for home purposes..

Since college started until now, I have known quite a lot of my new classmates.. Kinda happy to have them as classmates.. 98% of them are really friendly.. some are kinda lan ci but couldn't be bothered with them.. There is a few foreigners in my class, mainly from Vietnam and Indonesia.. some from Brunei.. but majority are all local.. Happy knowing each and every one of ya'll..!!!

There was something bugging my head a few days back but now I couldn't be bothered already.. I've opened up my mind and look at the bigger picture.. I believe the Lord has lay a good long road for me to walk on, not a perfect road, so therefore I still have to overcome all the obstacles in life by myself.. I CAN DO IT..!!

My mom's going back to Ipoh with her friends tomorrow and will only be back on Wednesday. So me and my sister have to settle our lunch and dinner by ourselves.. not only our food but also our laundry and all the daily stuff my mom does such as taking out the trash and sweeping the floor.. Haihz.. Susahnya without my mom!!

I'm venturing into nail arts nowadays.. hahha.. I'm gonna be pro at this soon..!! still kinda amateur now.. ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment