Monday, March 31, 2008

*speechless!!*

wow, what a tiring day today.. I've been not sleeping yesterday, thanks to my addiction to the show, The Seventh Day. Oh my god, this show is damn damn damn nice to watch!! so sweet and sad at the same time!!



*currently in love with the both main actors of this show,
Kevin Cheng and Bosco Wong!!
Enough bout the show, today I had class from 10 (but i went college at 7.15) till 5 pm (stayed in college till 6).. Dahlah so bloody tired and sleepy, my whole body berayun ad~~ haha..
Den supposely to go to the cinema to watch a free movie (from Today Mail), L changes the world a.k.a. Death Note 3.. So my dad and I went early to queue up, about 6.45 (redemption time is at 8pm) and stood in line for an hour plus..



Then when its finally 8 pm, the line began to move.. when its the turn for the group of people standing in front of us, THE TICKET SEMUA HABIS PULAK..!!
I'm was like WTF!!!

Stand there so long den you tell me no more ad.. super deng-ness wei!!

Lucky my dad brought me go makan in Vietnam Kietchen to 'calm down'.. hehee.. kenyang giler

*make me more sleepy pulak* hahahha

~my dad's seafood hor fun~

my 'villemilla' or whatever they call dry noodles in vietnam.. hahha

have to gaul it until like dat.. hahha
~~it taste kinda good.. not bad at all~~

my dad's drink - the sixth happiness or stg~~
kinda bitter for me though
And last but not least, a random post.. hahaha
All the movies I've seen these past months..
until late at night~~

dicey business (half way only) ahaha..

my favourite~~!!
The Seventh Day (full)


The Pillowcase of Mystery (full)

Men Don't Cry (full)
(gan yan gin)

and not forgetting,


Forensic heroes!! (full)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment