Sunday, June 15, 2008

Aihz, since I can't sleep (thx to the assignment), I blog je la~~ ^__^

I think i too stress until can't sleep.. hahaha..

Today I went to celebrate father's day with my daddy in pyramid + went shopping for my sister's working clothes.. Yup, she start to work ad ^__^ but she won't give me money so soon yet.. sob sob~~ hahaha

Oh ya, I also shop with her.. heheh.. i bought two new top from PDI.. wanted to buy the sandals from vincci but tak ada ad.. aihz.. damn sad.. I think I wanna go 1 Utama and Mv and look for it.. (but have to wait for holiday dulu) aihz aihz aihz~~

We went to one restaurant called Gohan de Pasta (or stg like that..) it's next to Pancake house and around J Co.. was kinda disappointed with the food la.. so small portion!! so NOT worth the money.. but nvm, since its fathers day, I keep a good attitude.. ^__^ and that waiter fella, so bloody deaf and blind.. aihz, potong steam only~~





Looks so damn good right? but very lil' only they serve.. The cabonara is good but the spaghetti not very good.. sorry for the last picture, looks kinda disgusting ha? hahha.. the picture was half way taken when we are eating.. hahha..
Lucky they are not kedekut with the ingredients, if not, COMPLAIN lo~~!!
Need to go sleep ad.. Still got 3 more questions to go for PR..!! YOSH..!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment