Friday, June 27, 2008

A tag from Deb Deb.

TAG No. 1
List eight (8) random facts about yourself. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

1. i love to watch cartoons / anime.
2. I loves sleepin ( WOO-HOO..!!).
3. I hate people manja me (beh tahan..).
4. I use to have a crush on my primary skol teacher (hehehe..).
5. I love to eat (esp. at night.. fei sei..).
6. I admire people that can play music instuments.
7. I love to maggie goreng when I go yum cha.
8. I use to have a smelly small pillow (now dunno go where ad. sob sob).

TAG No. 28
things I am passionate about:

1. Sleepin (must be number one!)
2. Dancing
3. Sedap food
4. Watching movie
5. Yum cha
6. Shopping (with cash around.. hehhe)
7. Reading fanfics
8. Camping + Outdoor activities

Things I say too often:

1. Shit..
2. F**k (last time.. now a bit only) ^__^
3. and...??
4. Babinya~~
5. Yo yo yo, wassup..??
6. Oh ya ho~~
7. G-damn (thx to kien~)
8. wei~ Don't like dat la..~~

books I’ve read recently:

1. Bible for children
2. Child of Satan, Child of God (so contradicting, I know..)
3. Signals
4. No more!! i hate reading!! hahaha

8 songs I could listen to over and over again FOR THE MOMENT:

1. Don't wanna miss a thing -David Cook
2. Wu Ke Qiu Yao - Ping Guan
3. Forever love - Lee hom
4. Ai De Jiu Si Ni - Lee Hom
5. Wo Ai De Ren - Jordan Chan
6. Here in my home - Malaysian Artiste for Unity
7. Kui Ji - Jay Chou
8. How to Save a Life - The Fray


TAG No.3
Would you go out with you?
State the reasons why you would, and why you wouldn't, and then come to a conclusion at the end.

Why should I? mind as well go alone right? besides, I like meeting new people.. ^__^

Oh ya, dicided not to tag anyone. hehehe, I'm breaking this chain reation~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment