Friday, June 20, 2008

WOo - Hoo..~!! Feeling so happy now..!! Finally its holiday!! can't wait to go out (with cash by my side).. no cash is just pure sadness~ hahah.. I wanna go Sg. Wang and buy the LALA jacket!! the baby milo de.. cant wait to go.. aihz, during holiday dunno wat to do la.. feeling a bit lost now a days.. dunno why~~ got plans during weekends though.. weekdays i shall just stay home and WATCH DRAMA!! hehehe.. so many shows to watch~~ anyone wanna date me during the hols are most welcome to! heheh.. but not to expensive place la.. dun wanna be broke during the hols. ^__^

I wanna work but lazy pulak~~ feeling like just rotting at home~~ Lost all my will to work and earn money~ aihz~~

But anyway, i wanna post lots of pictures.. hehehe.. Firstly is about today, one of my leng lui classmate leaving to Penang.. Hope she hates it there den can return to Taylors.. hahhaa.. She's Sharon by the way~~ ^__^
Not to mention, today for her farewell, we camwhored in the Media hub and went for Steamboat at Yuen.. the pictures taken were hilarious!! damn gila we all.. haha



















In the pics:
Me, Sharon, HSL, Pei Hwa, Edmund, Jason
Secondly is pictures with Sammy who I went interview with the other day~ we went shopping as well - didn't get to buy anything.. aihz~

And last but not least, my outing with my almost a year tak jumpa punya high school frens - Alyssa, Chai Yan and DAniel.. we went and watch.. erm....... dun member thim.. haha, but we're goin this weekend to watch Prom Night.. heheheh..




0 Comments:

Post a Comment