Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tagged by Mah Chia Ying

Name: Kong Mun Suet
Sisters: One elder punya
Brothers: Tak ada, bukan kandung punya adala..
Shoe size: 6/7...
Height : 163 cm ^__^

Where do you live: PJ, Section 14
Favourite drinks: Mummy do punya milo
Favourite breakfast: Dunno leh, anything? hahaha
Have you ever been on a plane?: No..!! aihz~
Swam in the ocean: Yeap, if you consider the sea as ocean
Fallen asleep at school: Dun see i nerd nerd dei ah, I sleep more often than I am awake.. haha
Broken someone’s heart: Yeah.. Mostly my mom's.
Fell off your chair: Yeah, literally.. Those were the days la..
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yeah, sadly, I think I had..
Saved e-mails: I do actually.. (I'm such a nerd..!!)
What is your room like: Super messy.. LOVE IT..!!
What’s right beside you: The computer table? hahaha
What is the last thing you ate: Mummy's cooking.. *yums*
Ever had chicken pox: Yeap! Got scar thim~
Sore throat: Yeah, hate it when I have them! Cant talk pun..
Stitches: Nope, luckily.. hehhee
Broken nose: No way, close la, but didn't..
Do you believe in love at first sight: I believe crush at first sight, but not love..
Like picnics: Sure, so nice opportunity to bond bond a lil'
Who was the last person you danced with: A couple of friends
Last made you smile: Specifically ah? But i smile at almost everything wor.. hahaha
You last yelled at: A few classmate.. But i don't really get angry easily de wor. hahaha

Today did you talk to someone you like: Yeap
Kissed anyone: Yeap, just play play only la
Get sick: Hah! stupid question..
Talk to an ex: Ex wat first? hahahha
Miss someone: Yeah.. Shiu Siang, I miss you!! hahaha
Eat: Yeap..!! love eating!! hehehe

Best feeling in the world: Being cared by the people you love & after bathing, before sleeping..
hahha
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Hahaha.. YES..!!!
What’s under your bed: lots of dust and my fallen hair.. ^_^
Who do you really hate: smokers, backstabbers, two face snakes, and irritating ppl.. But I'm learning to forgive and forget..
What time is it now? 12.36 am
Random: Is there a person who is on your mind now: Yeap, but I think I should get over it.
Do you have any siblings: Yeah, an elder abusive sister!! hahaha..
Do you want children: Yeah, why not? but not now la.. hahaha
Do you smile often: Yeah, too often like crazy women.. hahaha
Do you like your hand-writing: Hahaha.. good question, i also dunno.
Are your toe nails painted: Yeap! hahaha.. just like my fingernails..
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: I can literally sleep EVERYWHERE.. ^_^
What color shirt are you wearing now: Red
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Dinner with CF ppl.. so damn funny!
When did you cry last: Yesterday night, when I'm praying

Are you a friendly person: Sure la!! if not where find so many frens? hahah
Do you have any pets: aihz, this story so sad, i cant have pets.. they will either die or run away.. I DUNNO WHY..!!
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: At home gua~~ hahaha
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: Yeah, frens..!!

What do you think?: Ha..?? think bout wat?
Do you sleep with the TV on?: Yeap, den I'll sleep with my mouth open - too tired ad..!!
What are you doing right now?: Moonlight Resonance <家好月圓>
Have you ever crawled through a window?: Haha, Yeah!!
Can you handle the truth?: Yeah, nothing scares me now
Are you too forgiving?: Yeap, He told me to forgive others. I will..!!
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Sure mother la..
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: Deborah..
How many people can you say you’ve really loved?: All of my family and close friends.
Do you eat healthy?: Nope, hahha.. I like junkies..
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: Ex-classmate got la.. Ex bf, you think leh?? hahah
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Yeah, my pastor and leader's words
If you’re having a bad day, who e you most likely to go to?: Dream land.. *sleep!*
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Hahaha, if you know me, you'll know the answer.
Are you confident?: I would like to think so.. but there are times where you feel very small.. hahaa

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
- Dancing
- Studying
- Watchin cartoon
- Gossiping bout ppl.. hehehhe
- Shoppping with family

5 things on my to-do list today:
- Finish up my assignment
- Watch 家好月圓
- Watch Friends
- Do research on War and Conflict
- Read bible

5 snacks I enjoy:
- Rocky
- Roller coaster
- Mars
- Satay fish
- Maggie mee

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Donate 10% to the church
- Belanja my mummy to travel all around the world
- Belanja my CG ppl to Hawaii
- Built a church
- Shop shop shop..!!

5 of my bad habits:
- Sleep!!
- Lazy esp assignment time
- Very sadist.. hahhaa
- Fast jealous.. Aihz
- Very fast get angry (bou chou)

5 people to tag:
- Spy
- Voon Voon
- Pui San
- Shiu Siang
- E li

0 Comments:

Post a Comment