Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ok, I know this happened quite some time ago but i feeling like blogging bout it..!! hehehe.. Before I went for the Look Out Point, I went to the Taman Megah Disable Home with my fellow Leos, including Leos from Taman Sea and Taman Petaling. At first when we went there it was so awkward cause we didn't know what to do and the organizer was not there. so we buta buta go mingle with the orphans lo.. at first was weird but soon we really KENA from them - physically and mentally. OMG, they so ganas man.. keep shouting and hitting us like there no tomorrow.. but lucky me and Jason didn't stay for long coz we had to rush to church. But overall I had fun there la.. Cause not only get to mingle with the orphans, I get to mingle with a few Leos as well, those that went for the LOC.. so yeah,
Happy Mooncake Festival to ya'all
(a bit late kan? hahaha)



Taman Sea trying to show off thier guitar playing skills.. hahaa


This was organized by the person in charge there


Sweet kan?


This lil' girl keep asking me to play game with her (I have no idea how to play!!) and take zhou tut pictures.. ^_^


Official camwhore of the orphanage.. can't stop taking picture punya..
hahaha


the kids here.. looks cute kan? but super ganas!! hhahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment