Thursday, October 2, 2008

Okay, yesterday is the official day since the holiday that I got to go out and kai kai.. This was an outing with my Leo whacky gang which consist of Eric, Fion, Justin and Jason in Pyramid.. But unfortunately Jason can't join us today coz he have to teman his family, but he was in Pyramid though, just not with us. hahaha.. We manage to watch the movie Mamma Mia after much negotiation where I wanted to watch Accuracy of Death (not only becoz of Takeshi) but my fren told me its not bad of a movie. Den Fion tak mau pulak, she suggested Pathology or I Know who Kill Me.. But Justin watch Pathology already and I tak mau tengok I Know who Kill Me.. So ended up with Mamma Mia lo! ^__^.. But it was such a great movie lo! So far the best musical I watched.. not those musical like tak tentu pasal suddenly sing de but the singing part and dancing actually fits in the scene. *except the part where Meryl Streep sang to Pierce Brosnan la* But the movie was really great la..!!


~In the cinema~






ABOUT: 20 year old Sophie (Seyfried) is preparing to marry her boyfriend Sky (Cooper) at her mother's hotel on an island in Greece. She seemingly has it all -- a carefree life, a loving fiance, and happy friends -- but one thing has been missing all her life: a father.Her only wish now is to be given away by her dad at her wedding. By reading her mother's diary she discovers that she has three possible fathers. Sophie then secretly invites all three men to the wedding in a desperate bid to discover which of them is her father before the wedding bells start to chime!But not all goes according to plan: old loves are re-kindled, new loves are formed, and Sophie risks everything to discover the true identity of her father.

PPL..!! GO WATCH THIS MOVIE..!!



Before we went for the movie, we went for lunch at Kim Gary and guess what?? My food came last again!! OMG..!! It's a bloody curse, i tell ya..!! but nvm, I'll break the curse one day! hahhaha

After movie, we went for shopping in Giant and Popular to buy Justin's camping stuff.. so darn funny la when we go shopping.. play like small kids je~ *malu ad*





rempit style yo..!!



Competition between the penguin and the lion:






bodo lion!!


I really wanna watch this show?? Anyone wanna teman me..?? *sobsob*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment