Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Singapore Trip

Yay! my trip to Singapore pictures are finally here! hehehehe~


Details:
Venue: Singapore
Date: 10 Oct - 12 Oct
Purpose: Sister's graduation
Company: Daddy, Mommy, Sister, First uncle

Day 1:

We drove to S'pore about 7.30 a.m. in the morning and went to some Chinese place and eat nasi lemak for our breakfast. Den off we go to S'pore, babie!! After 5 hours of driving there, we finally reach our destination!! woo-hoo..!!

~reaching the customs~

Singapore bridge + sea!! hehehe

woohoo!! S'pore, here I come..!!






I
OK, so we dunno the way and out the maps~
It took 3 map readers to figure out where Selegie road was..

my sister, the pro in reading maps~

Our hotel was on this road called Little India


The hotel we stayeed in, budgeted punya la~

~and my cousin, Jason, from s'pore did a cake for my dad's bday and gave my sister a graduation present~ Thanks Jason for teman-ing us during our trip!!




my dad with sister ~ with the present Jason bought~

Mommy + sister

me + jie jie

And you can't believe how small our hotel room was!!
The smallest one I had in my life!!
the picture you saw was practically the WHOLE room..


Can you believe how small the toilet is..??!!


the best part, the swimming pool~ I have no chance to go in.. dang it..!!

I love the double decker buses there!! And i got to ride on them!! hehehe

the 7-11 there also very small de.. heheh.. that's the whole shop ad! hahaa
In the afternoon we went Vivo City to shop and look around~ and my cousin with her son joined us for dinner~


yeah, we took MRT


we had to pay for deposit de to sit the MRT~
~$1 for 1 ticket~

At Vivo City:







my cousin's son~ so darn cute~


Then at night we celebrated my daddy's bday~ the berry cake was done by my cousin~
and its damn delicious!!






Day 2:

My family went to Serangoon Boulevard to get my sister's graduation robe (or whatever you call it) but I stayed in the hotel to do my assignments!! heheheh~~ *so hardworking kan me!!* ^_^ then after that we all went to City Hall to settle my sister's stuff and took some good family pictures there and went Bugis Street to shop~ But too bad, couldn't buy many stuff, too stuffy there and my dad DL wanna walk ad.. hahaha..







At night we went to Chinatown and Clarke Quey and ate our dinner there~ too bad its our last night in S'pore though~ :-(






you see the 4 tall things? its actually like the thing we have in lagoon.. you know, the one with the ball in the middle and the person sits inside of it and it will be thrown all over? Thats the game here.. except its soooo much taller~!!






Got a group of Japanese ppl there dancing and the crowd joined in too~

In the Double decker bus:







Day 3:

THE GRADUATION DAY..!!
OMG, this entry is so long!







yeah, I hope this day would come for me.. Even if it doesn't, I have picture for it!! hahaha

Sadly the trip came to an end..
And i rushed my assignments like crazy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment