Sunday, October 19, 2008

Today SOC (School of Communication) had our carnival in college and it was good, i think. Sorry I couldn't say it was GREAT because it was only okay, for me at least. But one things for sure is that the planning part of the event was very very very long ago. Although I'm not very involved with it but good job people.. At least now we can say that we had organize our own carnival. And congrats to every department, committee and members.. Give a pat on your back! I had fun today as well..

^_^

Okay, I haven't been myself today and I can feel it and i feel guilty as hell..!! Here I need to apologise to the people that i ter-show my dark side to and sorry if I've caused you any dulan-ness or beh shuang-ness.. I've had very little sleep and for the record, I was the first to come college!! At 6.15 wei~! Ya allah, the sky is not even bright yet and I've been feeding mosquitoes all morning. So now you know why i was in a foul mood today. And also, seriously ppl, when everybody else is working so hard to carry chairs and table, the decent thing you could do is help out, at least a bit la.. don't just sit around and talk amongst yourself. Come on la, wanna chat also go somewhere else and chat la.. Everybody so tired ad, you some more wanna let everybody know you're not doing anything.. Sorry but i just wanna let it off my chest.. It's been bugging me the whole day~ ^_^ .. But whatever la, at lest the carnival is over now and we did a good job..

Pictures of the carnival will be updated soon..!!
And I'm surprised my didi actually come! hahha, thanks for coming my dear brother~!! hope you had fun~ ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment