Thursday, October 30, 2008

Yay~!! The pictures of the camp are finally here.. but only from Yan Yee's camera la.. But anyway I'm here to say again that I;m so proud of Heart 6 for 'surviving' this camp and finally getting champion~! Thanks to Robin (leader), Spy, Yan Yee, Vincent, Tim Ci, Mei Bao, Nicholas and Sylvia and hope you all enjoyed yourself there kao kao and have learnt something.. I know I have~ ^_^


Our slogan..., again:

I say heart, you say.. SIX...!
I say heart, you say.. SIX...!
~ HEART 6 ~
~ HEART 6 ~
jiaaaaaaa you!!


A part of the campsite

Our dorm, Dorm 6.. *heart 6!!* hehehe


Three sampat poh in the dorm posing~


The first game lined up for us~
Rules: All members of the team must not be on the ground, only 3 guys can be on the ground as foundation *panjat je*


P&W team


Heart 6 (part I)
L-R: Vincent, Robin, Ms, Yan Yee, Spy, Jing Quan


Heart 6 (Part II)
L-R: Mei Bou, Vincent, MS, Yan yee, Spy, Jing Quan


(Part III) with Tim Ci (far right)


Spy and I in the dorm~

Bodoh Isaac and tao kei


hahahaa, Love this picture.. I totally had no idea they tot I was smelly.. aihz~
:-(



~Posers~


three hot chiqs of Heart 6.. hahhaa


hhahhaa. our theme for the camp.. *E-M-O..!!*


love this pic.. so nice~ kan kan kan?


Another one of our games - built the tallest structure made out of lots of straws and hang a egg on top without falling.


Number 1 yo~~!! boleh nampak tak??!! hahahahha


~ahahaha.. its so darn sampat with Spy around~



Us leaving the campsite already.. sob sob~


In the bus~ so tiring, have to keep kneeling so that can talk to them behind.. hahhaa


Can't wait for pictures from CK.. I think got all the pictures of the games.. damn fun punya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment