Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm back~! LOL..

Yay, finally I'm done with my marketing assignment (Thx Mr. ooi~!) and I can update my bloggie ad.. hehehe.. Let me start with my advertisement taking day~ ^_^ .. After cg, Joanne and I went to take advertisement photos for our assignments along federal highway and Florence, who have nothing to do, decided to tag along.. LOL.. so funny in the car, full of camwhoring and gan chueng-ness while taking ads - coz have to slow down the car and take photo and then scared kena hon by uneducated Malaysian drivers~ hahaha..


~us in the car~



ME camwhoring~! LOL..
There is A LOT more then these 4~! hahahaa..

Joanne driving..
But her skills.. Aihz..
She need me who has no driving license to teach her to park~! HAHAHA

I've removed Joanne's zhou tut pic.. Aihz.. It was really damn funny~


*hehehe*

After taking enough pictures, we went back to church for service.. And more photo taking sessions! hehehe..


P-O-S-E-R-S..!!


~Joanne and I~

1 Comment:

  1. Joanne said...
    Arhhhhh~~~KONG, take away my solo pics!!!! Its confidential okay~~~!!!! Arhhhh....Jiu Ming Ar!!!! Give me some privacy here....qiu qiu eh

Post a Comment