Sunday, March 8, 2009

~ sweat sweat sweat ~

Wow, after god know how many years of avoiding jogging, today me, Eric and Rui wei went to Taman Tun for a lil' photo taking session and 'building stamina' session.. HAHAHAHA.. finally got to sweat..! hehe.. But damn smelly lo the car after our jog.. *yucks*

Omg, I cant believe I still can run.. LOL.. Although was walking most of the time but I can still run a few meters.. LOL.. Hopefull this jogging session can benefit us in . . . . . . (Eric, you know what it is..) LOL.. Hopefully we will be chosen la~ HAHAHAH.. *pray to God every night ba*

Wanna see the poser pics we took today? HAHHAHA..







After jogging, we went and makan and went to bath after that. I thought the day was over but they wanted to watch movie also! Ya allah~ can faint eh~! But lucky the movie (S.D.) was kinda funny (for me la, at least..).. Coz I appreaciate lame movies.. hehehe..


P/S: I'm a nerd AND a poser..!! lol..

1 Comment:

  1. Florence said...
    haha i wan exercise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment