Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Jay Koopman rocks!!

Omg.. What a tiring day today.. After class then take KTM and monorail to The Weld for my job as a brand ambassador for HP (Hewlett Packard).. Basically I just stand for less then 6 hours and get paid lo.. Give people survey forms to fill in and explaining to them the range of EliteBook models.. Kinda tiring.. Then after working around 6 stg went to Bangsar station by monorail and LRT.. and OMG~!! Jam like sardine only~ kao kao~! Don't even have place to turn my body.. its like 6 people standing around you, really closely.. GG~


Jeff and I while working..
I look kinda zhou tut here.. hahaha..


But I'm so so so glad I took all the trouble to make it to church after my work.. OMG.. What an amazing talk from Pastor Jay Koopman.. He's is a pastor from US and CYC is very honoured to have him to preach to us.. If you guys are interested to hear him out (strongly recommended!) please do come for our service on 4th March at 6.30 pm.. He'll be speaking in English, so don't worry about language barrier.. We have translators from English to Chinese as well.. ^_^


..Me and Ps. Jay Koopman..

~He is THE MAN~! , even though he is short~ (He said it him self!) ^_^


About him:

1 Comment:

  1. Florence said...
    wow feel like quite interesting arr...
    haha >> He'll be speaking in English, so don't worry about language barrier.. = = for me is a barrier..aha xD

Post a Comment