Sunday, August 17, 2008

A day kat Malacca

Yay, my one day trip to Malacca was so fun and tiring at the same time.. First, when we reach Malacca, we went to Jusco to pick up my mom who spend three days there and then went to Taman Asean to visit my real grandmother and grandfather.. i think I almost a year or two haven seen them ad.. they didn't really change oh, except my grandma using tongkat now to walk.. aihz.. and then my uncle (ku chueng) came over and belanja us fish noodle in Malim jaya.. Apparently the restaurant is kinda famous.. some 'God of Food' (sek san) from hong kong was highly promoting the place.. The food was kinda nice, though not many selections cause we went there quite late, the food almost sold finish ad.. (super good business lo...!!) Then we went Klebang to visit my uncle and aunt from my mother's side and ate more fish..!! hahaha.. They are undergoing super kampung life where they fish for their own fist and even hunt for babi hutan.. hahha, i told my mom to bring some back cause I wanna try.. hahaha.. lets see the pictures..!!




This is the fried fish noodle.. a lil' oily but sedap lo..!!


This is my fish noodle!! erm.. pickles and cabbage fish noodles.


Soup prawn dumpling


IN MY AUNT'S PLACE KAT KLEBANG:


first thing I saw was the pink saga.. hahaha


the fishes that my uncle pancing.. called 'sang yu' (alive fish) haaha
sedap giler..!! we almost ate everything..


the soup version.. haha.. this one also darn sedap.. AIYO..!! kampung food is SOOO good..!!


both my aunt and my mommy.. keep eating and eating.. hahah


My daddy also dun wanna miss out..


I'm still wandering whats the two basket hanging above punya function..



saw a few bird nest around the house.. * I think it's fake de..* ^__^


this dog super cute de.. dun bark at strangers punya.. ^__^

this is a crazy dog.. freaking garang.. B-L-E-K..!!


my super obsesses with belt punya cousin can open pasar malam stall ad.. gila punya..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment