Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mommy's b'day

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR MOMMY,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....!!

Yay, my mom is a year elder ad..!! hahahah.. wanna know how old she is..?? count the candles.. hhehehe.. so many food was prepared for her bday.. Though we didn;t go out on her b'day but this week my sister and I gonna treat her to a fish spa. hehehe.. Hope she'll enjoy it.. hehhe.. Fo rhtose who haven sen my mom, this is your chance to see how she looks like.. hahah.. cute kan?? HAHAHHA


got oyster, Ikan pari, and sotong goreng..!! *yumssss*

so many food for 4 ppl (my sister's bf was there too..)
we manage to wolup everything oh.. hehehe


the B'day cake..


~OOPS.. the candle lack one more small one..~
miscalculation at that time.. hehhe



" I wish.................................. "


fffuuuuuuu...


Yay.. can makan the cake ad.. hahhaha


blurr-nya she look.. ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment